Saturday, January 11, 2014

Spotted - New Physicians Formula Products - Shimmer Strips and Sexy Eyes

Happy Saturday!  Today I bring pictures of a new display I found at CVS.  I saw this among the other new Physicians Formula displays that are out there.  This display includes new Shimmer Strip and Sexy Booster eyeshadows and eyeliners.



I was getting odd looks while taking pictures, so I left off the third eyeliner on the right.  My apologies.  I did get pictures of all the products though.  Let's see what we have.

Sexy Booster Ooh La La Sexy Eyes Trio

Sexy Booster Oh So Sexy Eye Shadow Quad

Shimmer Strips Nude Palette in Natural Nude

Shimmer Strips Nude Palette in Warm Nude

Shimmer Strips Eyeliner Trio in Warm Nude Eyes

Shimmer Strips Eyeliner Trio in Natural Nude Eyes

Shimmer Strips Eyeliner Trio in Brown Eyes

Shimmer Strips Eyeliner Trio in Green Eyes

Shimmer Strips Eyeliner Trio in Blue Eyes (sorry this is blurry)

The new Shimmer Strips Eyeliner Trios all state that they're shimmery and have silver sparkles on the eyeliner packaging.  I own some of the old Shimmer Strips eyeliners and they do not have the sparkles on the packaging.

Has anyone else seen these?  Tried any of the products?  What do you think of them?


No comments:

Post a Comment