Saturday, January 4, 2014

Swatches - Maybelline Master Hi-Light and Master Glaze Blushes

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to make a quick update to my original post showing the display and products of the new Maybelline Master series for blushes.  You can see that post here.

I purchased a few more of the products tonight, so I wanted to share some more swatches with you.



First up, I re-swatched the Pink Rose Master Hi-Light blush.  I have worn this once and I used too heavy a hand.  My cheeks looked sunburned!  Because of that, I do suggest using a light hand with these blushes.  I have noticed that all the blushes have a lot of shimmer to them, so if you do not like shimmer you will want to avoid these blushes.

But I digress, swatches!


Master Hi-Light in Pink Rose

Master Hi-Light in Nude

Master Glaze in Just Pinched Pink

Master Glaze in Make a Mauve

So far I have found the glazes to be very nice and creamy, but need a little bit of work to blend out.  Everything is highly pigmented, so a light hand will really do the trick.

I hope you find these swatches helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment