Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Products - Maybelline Hi-Lighting Blushes & Master Glaze Blushes

Over the last few days I have seen the new Maybelline blushes all over the place.  While at Ulta, I managed to snap pictures of all the displayed products.  I have only purchased one of the blushes for swatches and review.  I have had horrible luck with Maybelline blushes in the past, so I did not want to rush out and purchase the slew of them until I tried one or two out.

I have pictures of all the products below in no certain order.



Master Glaze: Plum

Master Glaze: Make a Mauve

Master Glaze: Warm Nude

Master Glaze:  Coral Sheen

Master Glaze:  Pink Fever

Master Glaze:  Pinched Pink

Master Hi-Light:  Deep Bronze

Master Hi-Light:  Coral

Master Hi-Light:  Nude


Master Hi-Light:  Mauve


Master Hi-Light:  Pink Rose


Of all the blushes, I picked up the Master Hi-Light in Pink Rose.  This pink blush has a slight shimmer to it and is wonderfully soft.  The blush is nicely pigmented and blends out quite well on the hand.  I have not used it on the cheeks yet, so I will give a further review in the future.

Below are pictures of the product and swatches.



Swatch of Pink Rose


Blended Swatch of Pink Rose

Has anyone else tried these blushes?  What do you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment