Friday, January 3, 2014

New Products - Revlon by Marchesa Beauty Tools

Hello everyone and happy Friday!

I wanted to share with you pictures of new products I found while out tonight at my local Walgreens.  This is a set of beauty tools by Revlon done with the Marchesa designs on them.  I thought they were very cute.  Sadly, the display I found did not have the price listed on them.

There are five products in the collection.  Two sets of tweezers, a nail file, a compact, and a box of six nail files.

The display looks like:



And I have pictures of each of the items:


Box o' Files

Slant Tip Tweezers

Slant Tip Tweezers

Mirror Compact

Nail File


On the last item, the nail file, it looks as if you can peel off the top layer and there are multiple files.  Seems interesting.  Has anyone else seen this display out yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment