Thursday, January 9, 2014

Swatches - New L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows


Hello everyone!  I hope you are all well.  It is almost Friday!  Can't wait to get into the weekend.

Today I stopped by my local HEB and picked up two more of the L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadows in the new colors.  I had purchased shade 756, Always Pearly Pink, late last year.  To add to my collection, I picked up 758 Purple Priority and 759 Burst Into Bloom.



These shades are very pretty and very shimmery.  They are very smooth, almost creamy to the touch.  They are lovely in their pigmentation as well.

Always Pearly Pink

Burst Into Bloom

Purple Priority

These colors came out great in swatches.  Purple Priority, the deep purple color, came out a bit more flakey than the other two, but it appears that it will be workable.  I'll take it just for the color.

Here are swatches.


I have not tried these on the eye yet, but Temptalia did a review and an eye look with these three shades, so I wanted to link to her here.

Have you tried the new L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows?  What did you think of them?  Any others in the set I should try?

Have a lovely Friday everyone!


1 comment:

  1. These are so pretty..i really like the Purple Priority, it looks kind of blue in the swatch!

    ReplyDelete