Saturday, October 13, 2012

Why It Is Important to Know What Is On Sale

Hello everyone!  I am on the mend and beginning to feel better after a week of being very under the weather.  Save for trips out to doctor appointments, I have been stuck in the house.  Today I was finally able to go out and see all the sales I was missing!  I'm so very happy that I did too!

Last week it was reported by lovelies at Nouveau Cheap that the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure products were being put on clearance for $1.89 at Walgreens.  The day I heard this report I went to one of my local Sally's and checked it out to see if it was in Texas.  And lo and behold it was!  Sadly, just this one tiny section had polish left in it.

$1.89?  Oh yeah, get in the cart!

Today when I went to the Walgreens that is across the street from my apartment (a different Walgreens then the one before), I found that nothing was marked with the orange tabs, just the regular price on the products.  I also found a completely full display of products.

$7.99 a pop ... what?!?

I asked the cashier to verify the price on a few of the polishes and she told me that they were ringing up on sale at $1.89.  Stupendous!  I dove in and scoured the rack for whatever caught my eye!  I will probably go back for more, I didn't want to go too crazy as I couldn't recall which ones I already owned.  $1.98 polish down from $7.99?  I love a good deal!!!

   My haul!  Ohhh purple!

I purchased Grass Slipper, Calypso Blue, Good To Grape, Purple Pulse, Plum Luck (and a car airfreshner) for $14.56!

Happy Shopping.  I hope this deal is still going on in your area!

Seen any good deals in your neck of the woods?  Let me know in the comments below!

And don't forget about GIVEAWAY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment