Saturday, October 6, 2012

Sally Beauty Supply Haul

Thursday night I posted about a Clearance sale at Sally Beauty Supply.  On Friday, I was able to swing by the store and see what goodies I could get.  If you'd like to see, please click after the jump.


The Sally's sale was great for me.  I had a lot of issues with the last Clearance sale to the point that I emailed Sally's corporate about their customer service.  When I went in on Friday, I first spoke with a manager to make sure that the sale was as it should be.  All red tagged items an additional 50% off.  They told me it was certainly on and I got to shopping.

I have been eyeing the China Glaze Bohemian Collection something fierce and already owned two of the polishes.  Luckily the set was all on sale.  I was able to pick up one of the China Glaze Hunger Games polishes for $0.75.  I also picked up an ORLY and two Finger Paints polishes.  



I was able to purchase 12 polishes.  With the clearance mark down this came to just under $20, so I picked up a mini black Sally's polish for $0.99.  Doing this allowed me to use a $10 off $20 purchase.  For my 13 polishes I paid $11.56!!!

I am ecstatic!!!  I love a good nail polish deal!!!

Anyone else able to get in on this deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment