Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Texas Girls - HEB Deals 10/17/12

Hello everyone!!!  I'm mostly back now.  Last week was really bad, I was so sick all week long.  I ended up missing a week of work and not being able to leave my house except for doctors appointments.  My husband was and is being a great help and taking good care of me, so I have that going for me!

I have been better this week, though I have to have some tests done next week.  I should be in full swing on the blog this week though.  Thanks everyone for putting up with my absence!

Onto the HEB Beauty deals of the week!


  • $1.25 any CoverGirl or Queen Cosmetic product - "B" Coupon - Two weeks ago a ton of CG coupons came out in the newspaper that you can stack with this coupon.  If you weren't able to pick these up, you can order coupons from some websites.
  • 40% off any Physicians Formula Cosmetic product - "B" Coupon
  • $2.50 off any Almay Cosmetic - "B" Coupon
  • $0.50 Cents off any New York Color Cosmetic product - "B" Coupon - Some brands of NYC nail polish is $0.93 normally!  Nail polish under $0.50!
  • $2.00 off Nivea Hand or Body Creams or Lotions - "M" Coupon
  • $1.00 off St. Ives Face Care Products - "M" Coupon
  • $2.00 off any OXY Acne Clearing Treatment Item - "B" Coupon
  • Buy One Cetaphil Skincare Item, Get 2nd of equal for 50% off - "B" Coupon
  • Buy St Ives Body Lotion, Get St Ives Body Wash Free - "M" Coupon
  • $1.00 off any OPI Nail Decal - "B" Coupon
Enjoy!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment