Friday, November 1, 2013

First Look Swatches - Revlon Colorburst Matte Lip Balms

Hello everyone!  After reading several reviews on the products, I decided to pick up the Revlon Colorburst Matte Lip Balms.  The formula for these lip balms is amazingly creamy.  The colors are all highly pigmented and apply smoothly.  The lip balms also have that minty tingly taste, so if you don't like that, beware!  If you do not mind the taste, I would totally recommend these to everyone.

The packaging is sleek and looks like the other Revlon Colorburst lip balm products.  For these lip pencils, the packaging are all matte.  In two separate trips, I purchased four colors.



I have done a quick swatch so that you can see the colors I have purchased.  In the next few days, I will get some swatches of the products on the lips.  The four colors pictured below from top to bottom are Sultry (#225), Elusive (#205), Unapologetic (#210), and Striking (#240).



I really like the feel of these lip balms and I highly suggest them to anyone that likes the matte lip look.  Currently, these are retailing for approximately $8.99.  Walgreens has an in-store coupon for $2.00 off all Colorburst lip balms, just look in the November coupon book.  Remember, Walgreens allows coupon stacking, so if you have any printable coupons or clippings from the paper you can use those and the coupon book coupons together.

Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment