Friday, November 8, 2013

First Look Swatches - Revlon - Lacquer Balm

Hello everyone!  I hope that you had a lovely week.  I am so very happy that it is Friday.  The week seemed to go by so fast, but today dragged on and on and on.

Today I am bringing you a quick first look review at the new Revlon Lacquer Balm sticks.  These are the ones with the glossy finish to the container.  They are currently being sold in a display with the matte lip balms (which I have now bought five of... I know, I know).  I have picked up three of the Lacquer Balms now.


The colors are Enticing (#150), Demue (#105), and Coy (#140).

I just picked these up, so I have not had an opportunity to play with them.  Hopefully in the next few weeks I will be able to give a better review and swatches.  I do find that the balms are nice and creamy with a glossy shine.

I have included a swatch of the colors for you below.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment