Friday, August 1, 2014

Sometimes Life is Crazy

I have dropped off the face of the planet for the last few months.  I have been MIA on the blog, Facebook, Twitter, and have the rare post on Instagram.  I haven't had a thing to swatch, though I was not in a no buy.  No ... life has just been crazy.

At the end of March, my husband changed jobs and it put us in a bit of a bind for a little while.  In the middle of April, I had to take care of some extended family business which lasted until the last week of May.  In June, my husband and I started the process of moving into a new house.  We have been dealing with the not having internet, not having our furniture put together, losing things, breaking other pieces of furniture, my husband's illness, and generally everything being in a state of chaos.

Finally, now on August 1st, things are not perfect, but they are getting better.  Half of my office is put together.  I've spent two nights organizing eyeshadow into a small Alex drawer and have more organizing yet to come.  Slowly, but surely, things are coming together.

With that being said, I am hoping to have more posts up as I get my office more put together.  I have made some new recent purchases that I am excited to show off.

I hope that everyone is well.  I will be with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment