Thursday, May 28, 2015

Lorac Finds at Nordstrom Rack!

I had some time to kill today while waiting on my husband to get off work, so I decided to drop by my local Nordstrom Rack.  Lately when I have gone to the store I have been out of luck.  Expecting that I would find the usual NYX stuff, I did not go in with high hopes.  Lord was I surprised, when I saw what the clerk was putting out.

2014 Lorac Christmas sets!!!


They had several of the sets, including eye shadow quads, lipsticks, and face products!!  I haven't seen these since right after Christmas, so I was excited to find them here.

I saw the Lorac Royal Full Face Collection for $29.97.  I think that is a heck of a steal.


Have you had any interesting finds at Nordstrom Rack?  Has this deal popped up for you?  Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment