Monday, March 10, 2014

YMMV - Target Clearance - Maybelline Eyeshadows

Hello, everyone!

While at Target this afternoon, I took a quick stroll through the beauty department.  It is that time of year where they are starting to clearance out a lot of the beauty goods.  I was prepared to leave with an arm full of goodies or, as often happens at my Target, in disappointment.  I was not prepared to see what I did see, which was all Maybelline Eyeshadows being put on clearance.

I am sure by now we are all aware that the old Maybelline quads, trios, duos, and singles are going away for the new slimline boxy packaging.  Those  are being clearanced at almost every store across the country.

(Left: New, Right: Old)

This afternoon I noticed something totally odd.  The entire Maybelline eyeshadow display was pretty much empty.  Including the Eyestudio quads.  These quads normally retail for $7.99 and have been marked down to $5.48.


Flabbergasted and thinking this was a mistake, I took a few of the ones I did not own to the register and sure enough they rang up for $5.58.


I ended up with four eyeshadows for $17.75.  I don't know if this is going on all over, but it can't hurt to check it out.  The Maybelline Eyestudio quads are some of the best quality eyeshadows at drugstore prices right now.  Good luck and remember, your mileage might vary!



No comments:

Post a Comment